Hi? Hello!! I Darlene Khariza Lazaro Hernandez from Meycauayan City, Bulacan Blowing candles every July 10, 1998! 16 years of existence here on earth. Proud Daughter of Rosalie and Rolando Hernandez (don't know if they are proud to me haha!) 5'5 is my height! We are only 2 and I'm the Eldest and our Youngest is Kim Nicole Hernandez and yes she is pretty than me joke hahaha!. I finished my Gradeschool and Highschool in St. Mary's College of Meycauayan i'm too loyal. One of the prestigious school in our City "Ateneo Of The City" Not because our Color is Blue and White also that is Because the Tuition fee is so Different compare to different schools here. A Freshman Student of Lyceum of the Philippines University and Currently taking up Bachelor of Science in International Travel and Tourism Management, I thought my course is a happy go lucky and it's so easy but It's a NO NO. I'm still adjusting! Many people think of me that i have a different attitude like mean and rude but no! I swear i'm so crazy once you already know me :)) My attitude is base on how you treated me oww :)) I describe myself as a Clingy, Caring, Crazy, Humble (Really?) and Kind Enough Person. I'm happy and contented to my life now as a teenager YOLO!! You Only Lived Once so i enjoy every little moment even if it's bad or not :) I'm happy because My Friends and My Family is with me every decisions i made. My Parents has a one rule to me Boy's are not allowed! So sorry guys HAHAHAHA :))
I can't imagine myself as a Flight Stewardess haha! Imagine you will talk and talk what to do in case of emergency and serve some foods in different persons that you didn't know. But i'm Pretty sure with god's help i can do that :) So that's all! Have a Good One :)
I just want to introduce the faces of my family haha! This was taken last week during my Birthday haha!
I just want to introduce the faces of my family haha! This was taken last week during my Birthday haha!
My Mommy! hahaha Wrinkles overload :P
My Daddy ( His Dimples haha)
and with My Sister :)



Simple and pretty :)) Nice layout and post haha! Mwuah :* Keep it up:)
TumugonBurahinAww. Thank you hahahaha! :*
TumugonBurahinHello groupmate, you don't look like anyone in your family. Yet you are still pretty. Naaah just kidding. Lol. Nice blog anyway :)
TumugonBurahinHahahahahahahhaa!
TumugonBurahinnice blog!!you and your sister are pretty but i think your sister looks like your mom and you is your dad. :)
TumugonBurahinHahahha Hi girl! :) We have the same birthday! :D So amazinggggg! Lol.Anyways,you're so pretty how I wish we have the same face too. Hahahah Lol again. Your blog helps me to know you better. :) Mwa! :*
TumugonBurahinGirl! Haha thank youu is that a compliment? Haha joke. You are also pretty haha lol mwa :*
BurahinYou better do your best to become flight stewardess, and love you family :D
TumugonBurahinI too thought that your like mean and rude. But your kind and so fun to talk to.:)
TumugonBurahin